Software as a service solution that automates a variety of marketing, creative, and fulfillment processes using centralised, integrated online marketing portals.
Ricoh Catalogue Categories
- Cloud based SaaS solution requires no servers, no software to download and no internal IT resources, subscription payment model
- Supports single or multiple storefronts with highly customizable site appearance to reflect an individual clients brand
- Advanced personalisation and customisation controls via easy to use online menu driven forms & pre-populated content
- Bridge online and offline media by adding dynamic QR codes and personalised URL’s (PURLS) to assets
- Comprehensive user access controls and user groups allow controlled access by individual, department etc.
- Approval workflows & user budget controls
- International language support and localisation
- Open API to allow connectivity with other systems including MIS, marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Integrates with Ricoh’s TotalFlow Suite, production printing digital front ends (DFE’s) and workflow solutions for end to end automation
These features provide the following benefits:
- Provides Marketing Intelligence to manage brand consistency and compliance
- Intuitive, custom branded, easy-to-use online tool for ordering static, versioned and variable assets
- Guarantees enforcement of corporate identity and design standards
- Reduces overall turnaround and fulfilment times
- Perfect for Print on Demand and Re-Print on demand corporate requirements to reduce spoilage of inventoried items
- Reduces pre-printed stationary costs and stock obsolescence
- Provides purchasing control via approval levels and cost centres
- Asset reports to help manage asset obsolescence
- Transparent and seamless user experience via single-sign from existing corporate web-sites
- Improves communication internally and externally and maintains customer and channel relationships
- Easy transition from MarcomCentral’s FusionPro Suite to a full online marketing service.